Thursday, February 5, 2015

Manifesting

In my my life, I believe in manifesting things.

By this, me personally mean, "If I truly believe something will happen. It will. It may not happen the way I thought it would, but it happens. Of course it does. It just doesn't happen when/where we thought it would happen.

One of my favorite moments over the holidays was me standing face to face with a guy I wanted to love forever.

That's the only way I can describe our friendship.

The truth is, at the time we met each other, if we had told each other this was the "ending" to the story. Well, we wouldn't have believed it.

I love him more than I love Peter Pan.

How many people can say that out loud?

He says to me, "You know, I love you." "Yes, I know this. This is how we were supposed to do things together.". I know we did the Disney family adventure with each other. I know we did all this craziness together.

This is just how we were supposed to do this together.

Then tonight, I run into "my coach". You know, the one. The coach. The one where we are supposed to have a crush, but keep going.

Two hours later.

He's ordering more wine. Once again,  He's ordering more wine. I'm sitting at his table. Talking to him. Talking to his 'coach'. Talking to the team whom thinks they are going to win tomorrow night

Talking to the other team coach.  (red wings)

Knowing this was all how this was going to be.

I left.

He was flirting with the girl next to me. Good for her.

In my mind, he's still wondering what I'm doing.

I did the "Good Thing, Bad Thing, Funny Thing" at the table tonight

Yes, me, with him. With you.

The woman next to me think it's God.

It think it's a bit of both. A little of nothing.  A lot of everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment