Friday, March 21, 2014

Here We Go

Four summers ago I started a blog.  I had started a new adventure - something different in my life.

A week from today, we all start something new.  We are transitioning to the next stage.  The next stage of life.

This is uncomfortable, it's awkward.  I'm not sure how to start again.

This next phase includes my kids, but it also is part of me and the next transition in life.  The letting them go, yet hanging on all at the same time.

It's me starting this next trip with them, yet sending them home on their own.  Last time, when I started, I started by myself, then they joined me.  This time it's me, at the end letting them go on their own.

Transitions.  Part of life.

Here we go.....

(And if you missed the other chapter, catch up here..._

No comments:

Post a Comment