Thursday, November 12, 2015

Recruiting

I guess it is in my blood.

I recruit.

No matter what I'm doing to make money, I recruit people.

I recruit people to:


  • run marathons
  • turn their lives inside out 
  • take chances
  • try
  • travel
  • try something new.
There are other people like me in this world too. We are the "pied pipers". Come. Follow us. It will be fun.

The woman whom got me involved with CCI (the puppy organization) was a recruiter in a different lifetime too. She recruited nurses and doctors. (I also found out recently she had been a camp counselor in a previous life - I knew we were really living our lives in parallel universes).

She "recruited" me into this organization. We know each other from working out at the same club.

Brodie has been with us a month today.

Another lady from the club (whom I actually also know from Hawaii) texted me today. She and her husband signed up for a puppy today.

My neighbors down the street just called the organization about doing this to have their son make this decision for his senior project next year.

Two other families on the hockey team are seriously considering signing up. 

Hope CCI knew what they were doing when they signed us up.

Recruiting for good causes every day......


No comments:

Post a Comment