Sunday, August 3, 2014

Can I keep ONE?

The sweet boy I'm staying with in Hawaii, I've known for his whole life.  I've just met his sweet girlfriend, but she is family now too.

Granted I'm now friends with her, in fact, she started calling me Aunt Leasa from day 1.  Works for me.  

Todd, the boy, grew up in South Texas.  Hunting, fishing, etc on ranch - in the country.  When he was 5, he was ring bearer in my wedding.  He couldn't understand why I was marrying Brian, as Brian didn't know how to rope a cow.

My oldest son has now become interested in hunting. He's been on a few turkey hunting trips, but would like to go on a deer trip.

Todd and Duncan were texting and talking about guns.  What Duncan needs, etc.  Then Duncan just calls Todd.  Back and forth - discussing guns, bullets, seasons, etc.

I send Duncan a text, "Do I get to keep any of my guy friends or are they all yours now?"  Duncan replies, "Nope, they are all mine now"........




No comments:

Post a Comment