Saturday, June 18, 2016

I wish

I've started this story at least 12 times in the last 12 days.

I wish I coulda/woulda


  • have known I turned out okay (but I always knew I would)
  • believed 
  • trained ((for everything - not only running)
  • shoulda gone on an on. About all the things I shoulda/woulda/coulda done.

The thing I know most about life looking back?

Don't ever second guess yourself.

In the last 10 days - I drove 1800 miles. More miles than I've probably driven in the last 18 years put together.

Not once, in the last 10 days did I ever second guess this whole story.

I just wish, others. 

No. That's not it's.

This is the ending I can't wrap up.

I keep trying.

I just wish....

Oh, wait,

I wish the ending to the story.....

I wish....









No comments:

Post a Comment