Wednesday, January 20, 2016

You Should Go Too

No, we didn't find the girl we sent off to the Broncos game.

Although I could. I am a headhunter - I know enough information about her. I could track her down. We decided that might be a little "stalkerish". As much as I would love to know the ending of that story - we know our ending. Maybe one day, we will know hers.

What I did decide though?

I'm not good at "repeating". I said this year was going to be repeat of things. And it is. Several things I've done before, I going to do again. But, it won't be the same. I'm different now. The places are different too.

Yes. There will still be lots of planes. Trains. Automobiles. Bikes. Olympic Stadiums. Running Shoes. Sleepless nights. Hellos and Good-byes. Old things and new.

But the theme?

You Should Go
This year is a fleeting moment. My sons have gained their wings and will be flying on to the next stage of their lives.  (And should go on). Our puppy is learning to grow his wings. When we wrap up the year, his wings should be pretty well developed.

SO. This YEAR? We are going to go. I am going to go. They are going to go. We aren't going to "get ready to go". We are just going.

You should go too.......

1 comment: