Thursday, January 21, 2016

At the Copa

At the Copa. Copacabana. Music and passion was all they were after at the Copa...... They fell in love.

I remember these lines SO well from my childhood. A Barry Manilow song. (BTW, who the hell is Barry Manilow?)

The boys and I are going to Rio in August. We are going to the Olympics.

I'm not quite sure how we are going to pay for this. I'm not quite sure how we are going to do and see the things I want to do.

Although, I know it's all going to work out okay.

I have our airfare booked. I'm working on our house swap.

We want to stay in Copacabana.

I looked up the song I thought I knew for the last 40 years. The words to the verse. The melody. 

For the most part. I was right. 

Only, I didn't remember the line "they lost their love". I remember, 

At the Copa. Copacabana. They fell in love

We are going to Copa.

We are staying at the beach.

I'm planning on falling in love.....

With a country, a person, or my life.... After all, we are at the Copa.....


 


1 comment:

  1. I am designing a life I love and as I read your blog...I believe you are too! Think I need to head to the Copa as well. Excited for your trip. I have some ideas on how to help you pay for it!

    ReplyDelete