Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Find the Good

Lots of turmoil in the world to the start of the Christian calendar 2017.

Agree with some. Disagree with some.

I've gone back and forth on what I do believe in. What I don't believe in. What I'm willing to fight for, what I'm not willing to fight for.

But,

What I do think? About all the turmoil in the world?

IT TAKES NOTHING TO BE KIND

Yes, there are people whom will take advantage of your kindness.

There are people whom will not have the same values as you.

BUT,

You can't change them. You can only be you.

Yes, there are people in our country illegally. There are also citizens in our country whom live off of social services or other people to pay for their way to survive.

We could go on and on.

All I do know??

Be kind to one another.

Go find the good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment