Thursday, February 4, 2016

We'd already be done

Start. Right now. Whatever it is.

Today.

Start:

  • writing
  • walking
  • your homework
  • grad school
  • losing weight
  • traveling
  • finding yourself
  • believing in yourself
  • getting rid of bad habits.
Start. Right Now!

This puppy does NOT like to have his nails trimmed. Every single time I try, I tell him the same thing:

If you would quit fighting me, we'd already be done

I remember my mom telling me this.

I remember telling the kids this on a regular basis.

If you would just quit arguing about NOT wanting to do something - you would already be done. It's taken you longer to argue with me.

What happens if you don't start right this very second?

In six months, you will still be ________________ the opposite of everything on your list. If you DON"T go to grad school at 60, in 5 years, you will STILL BE 65. Only you won't have accomplished what you wanted to accomplish.

But, if you start right now. Right this very second?

We'd already be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment