Saturday, June 24, 2017

One Day

One day, when I am old, I will tell stories of my time on the island.

I would love to tell, how this island truly stole my heart. You either get it or you don't. You don't live ON this island, you live WITH this island.

I would love to tell the tale of the moment at the restaurant of the woman whom lost her finance last year and was here to celebrate his life on the anniversary of his death. She's paddling with me tomorrow.

I would love to tell the story of the real estate agent whom pulled over as I was walking home. Asking if I needed a ride. I'm sure he thought I was a lot younger and probably disappointed when I got in the car. :-) Oh boy, was he cute!!!!

I would love to tell all the stories of the island majic. To tell the real stories of how the island guy and how his girlfriend is so insecure that we can't be friends.

I would love to tell the truth about the majic.

But that is something only YOU can feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment