Thursday, May 15, 2014

He said, she said

As females, we tend to think we know what other people think when they tell us something.  Instead, we should really believe what they tell us.

I receive a text from Peter Pan:

Were you at Elways?

Nope. You?

Jason said you were at Elways and looking under the weather

Well, glad it wasn't me.....He must have seen your real girlfriend.....

I give him a call.  "What the hell was that?"  "Even if you best friend did see me, are you really going to say "you were looking under the weather???".  Seriously?

Let's let go, of "he said, she said."

Because when I re-read the message:  "You looked under the weather?"  You know what I see?  "She's the hottest thing you've ever had in your life.  And you know it.  How did you screw up this situation??"

Then there was no reply.........


No comments:

Post a Comment