Wednesday, June 11, 2014

NEVER.GOING.TO.MAKE.IT

I have this great summer planned in Denver.

Denver is a WONDERFUL city.  In fact, did you know, people vacation here???? Yes, really!! There are incredible things to see.

Red Rocks.  Our mountains.  Our city.  It's a beautiful city.  And heck, marijuana is even legal here now.  (that part I don't really like - it's make the city stink.  Literally.)  Denver is.  Has always been.  "The new frontier".  "Headed West".

We have activities in the city - yoga in the park.  Every Thursday night downtown - for free!!  Running groups in the park near my house - there were 245 people signed in last week.  This was for a Wednesday night run!!

How could you ask for a better city????

And yet, today, one of the girls from Hawaii, well, it's her birthday.  I posted a picture of the four kids saying Happy Birthday.  She replied "It's going to be a different summer without you guys".

Then Lily posted a picture of all of them - several pictures.

I'm not ever going to make it through this summer.

Maybe it's just me.  Me wanting to be there for the girls whom came into my life.  It's me.  Wanting to enjoy those summers for one more moment.

With my kids.  All of them.

I do love Denver.  But, I'm not ever going to make it, if I don't get my July........

No comments:

Post a Comment