Thursday, October 8, 2015

Karma

Once upon a time,

There was girl whom fell in love with the "start-up" dream. Not to mention she usually fell in love with the "start up guy".

You know:

The guys that had all that potential.
The guys with the ideas.
The the dreams.
The places they want to be.

Same for a start-up company. The start-up guy.

Only.

We know. Life is not a start-up.

It's a "start-now" situation.

We all fall in love with the dream.

Several years ago, I was one of those girls. The girl in love with the dream.

Only, I was loving working for a start up.

Long story short:

I bought in

I believed in the start up.

I got screwed.

I didn't get any money.
]

Two weeks ago, the personal assissant to the man with all the money sent me an e-mail.

Information needed was sent.

Today.

I received an invitation to attend a luncheon with an Olympic Swimmer. I'm going. At the end of the month.

I can't wait to "run into her in Rio"

Karma is a bitch


1 comment:

  1. Start now....much better than a start up...
    And no more start up anything...especially men!

    ReplyDelete