Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Plans

First, the world tells us - without a plan, you have no hope. "An idea without a plan, is just a dream".  You better have a plan.

Then the world tells us: it's okay if everything doesn't go according to plan, you might end up in a better place.

SOOOOOO

Which is it? Am I supposed to plan? (as I really I am a planner) Or plan, then not really care if I get the end results?

Once again, which is it?

I could list a million quotes:

Something about the only failure is the failure to plan. Am I planning to succeed or am I planning to not care if my plans go off the deep end.

Society tells us to plan our lives. Then they tell us to live your own path. Fight the fight.

Be different. Be the same.

Vote my way.

Once again: Yes, plan. Plan for emergencies.

Plan for vacations.

Plan for vacations that count as emergencies.

Plan to get your heart broke

Plan:

for failures

successes

adventures

for staying at home

to live without the one whom woke you up in life

to be bored

to be sad

to be happy

for some of these things to happen all in one weekend. Or maybe one day.

The highs.

The lows.

To give up

Or not.

Don't ever let anyone else tell you whom you are going to be. Or your life is going to turn out a certain way.

Plan to find yourself.

Just remember, whom you've been all along.

The road to hell is led with good intentions.

Just remember who you've been all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment