Wednesday, April 23, 2014

More stories

There are more stories from our trip to Europe coming.  Hence the reason the summary of events was given.

I have realized if I don't keep up with the day to day moments, they are lost.  Not lost, but stored in the back of your mind.  Stored until we need them again.

We had an incredible wonderful time.  The boys were put on a plane back home - in Paris - by themselves. I couldn't even go through security.  It was a first. I sat and waited until their plane was in the air.  They flew from Paris to DC to Denver - three capitals in one day.

Lily and her mom continued on to their next adventure.  Headed to Italy for more travels.

Me, letting the caterpillars start their next stage into the butterflies I know they will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment