Saturday, July 4, 2015

No shoes, No shirt, No......

Back on the island. My island. My favorite island.

Ah.........

I have a condo, within walking distance to canoe club. I'm in town, but still a bit from "town". I'm trying this without a car.

Nolan doesn't get here for a couple of weeks. Duncan isn't coming at all. (Something is definitely wrong with this child!) - Actually, I get it. He's establishing his independence. Although, really? You could spend your summer in Hawaii and you want to stay home and hang out with your friends? And go to Texas IN JULY, no less?

Side rant over.

I don't have a car. I bought a bike from a lady off of Craigslist. She was supposed to pick me up at the airport, but I actually got here 4 hours before I was supposed to get here and she couldn't come get me.

She's dropping my bike off today.

After I go paddle.

Before the parade.

Before my favorite fireworks EVER on my favorite holiday.

I don't have a car.

I don't have shoes on.

And, I think I'm home.


No comments:

Post a Comment