Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Plane Tickets

Shopping for airfare happens to be a hobby of mine.

Where can I go?

How much is that in relation to an airplane ticket?

What is the better deal? Do we have to stop?

When I booked our tickets out here, I booked Nolan's with frequent flier miles. That way, if he changes his mind, he can stay longer. Or guess, he could also go home earlier.

My ticket?

I booked a one way ticket out here.

It doesn't mean anything other than I thought this would be the most economical way to get here.

Of course, I'm not sure when I'm going back. Or where I'm going back from.

Do I stay here a couple of extra nights? Do I fly over to Oahu to see Todd, Morgan and my baby? Do I leave when I have to leave the condo.

I wasn't sure.

I'm still not.

I've remembered twice to check airfares back to Denver. Although, the site always times out before I get finished booking the flight.

Something distracts me.

I'll probably end up paying more than I thought.

It will work out though.

It always does. There are planes headed to here and from here every single day.....


No comments:

Post a Comment