Tuesday, July 22, 2014

People are in my house

Even though I still have my kids whom live at home, they are with their dad for 50% of the time.  That means for 50% of the time, I live by myself.

Only I don't .

During the "50% of my free time" - I still spend on dr appts, hockey games and other activities.  Of course, I work more during that time, so I can be home with my kids, but society seems to think I have more time.

And, of course, I do.

Then, people come visit.

Relatives come visit with you.

Then there are parents in your house.  Teenagers in your house.  People never going away.

For years, I actually said, "I'm not sure how full time parents do it".  But then again, "I'm not sure I could be a a parent whom didn't live in the same city as my kids".

For me, this worked out.  My kids are "always with me".  Of course, so is everyone I love, but for someone whom lives alone part of the time, right now, there are people in my house. Lots of people!

And they have been here for a week!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment